Laptop computer has some problem and solution Part 8

351.       Dell Ispiron E1505 (a.k.a. 6400) Touchpad issues 
  Q: I run an IT department at a small college and one of the teachers has a dell inspiron e1505 which is ... 
  A: Touchpads are sensitive indeed and does depend how its being used. If its been used with force, ie ... 

352.       HP Laptop Problems 
  Q: I have a question for you concerning my HP laptop, model # dv5215us. This past Friday evening, ... 
  A: I would be tempted to agree with you. There's really only three things that need to work to get to ... 

353.       Laptop failure 
  Q: I was traveling in Italy in October. I had difficulty accessing the Internet. I arrived home and it ... 
  A: this sounds like a power problem. Have you tried it without the battery installed? Any chance you ... 

354.       HP laptop power problem 
  Q: My daughter HP laptop ( 6 months old )stop working with the power supply , but it still works with ... 
  A: Ok if the laptop is only 6 months old bought from new.. then HP has to provide 1 year warranty ... 

355.       Laptop CD drive won't open 
  Q: I just put a CD into the drive of my Sony Vaio Laptop. It was in pause mode when I put the CD into ... 
  A: On the cd drive is a small hole, next to the open button, unfold a paper clip and slide it inside, ... 

356.       Gateway dislay problem 
  Q: I have a gateway laptop that is giving me an odd problem. When I start the machine I see the splash ... 
  A: Normally i would point you in the right direction of a new laptop Catalouge and say.. ooh look at ... 

357.       My Laptop. 
  Q: The right button of my mouse on my Dell laptop isn't working, so how do I fix it? 
  A: well its either the component that deals with the mouse trackpad is broken or needs replacement, or ... 

358.       dell laptop disk drives 
  Q: My fifteen month old Dell E1505 began to have problems with it's CD/DVD drive. Suddenly it would ... 
  A: I have never heard of a virus that causes this specific symptom, but there are so many viri, I ... 

359.       Blank screen 
  Q: Dell inspiron 2200 When I start the laptop the first screen appears then everything goes blank..How ... 
  A: by "the first screen", do you mean the Dell logo screen, or the first Windows screen? If it's the ... 

360.    Space Key on Avent7109 Laptop 
  Q: I have an Advent 7109 Laptop. jut recently Ihave had problems with the space key. when I turn on ... 
  A: if the space key on your keyboard just randomly starts to work when the machine warms up i am 

 

3 comments:

Lewis Clark said...

These are some very informative daily life questions and answers which we encounter almost every day, its nice of you to help so many people, thank you for your help!

Gulai Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.co 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://gulaiayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/07/fungsi-madu-serta-telur-untuk-kesehatan.html

Video Teraveloka said...

Pembahasan kali ini teruntuk kamu yang sedang kesulitan login akun sbobet karena muncul keterangan "Sbobet Password Policy". Jangan panik karena kamu hanya diperintahkan untuk Ganti Password Sbobet Online milik (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)