Laptop computer has some problem and solution Part 6

251.       Laptop start-up problem 
Q: I have a refurbished Lenovo with XP pro that won't start up all the way. I get to the welcome screen ...
A: while you have it booted up in safe mode, go to start>run and type in msconfig then click ok or ...

252.       IBM Thinkpad R50e 
Q: I tried pressing F1 and it says " Entering IBM BIOS Setup Utility" and still proceeds to the black ...
A: I certainly don't mind you asking! That's what I'm here for. Unfortunately, I don't believe there ...

253.       IBM Thinkpad has black screen with a lock icon need help ASAP 
Q: I have aproblem with my IBM thinkpad. iT starts up with the IBM page and then in stead of proceeding ...
A: I know that prompt, I have a Thinkpad too, but that's not the prompt I was referring to Lauren. It ...

254.       sound 
Q: Hey i just got a new laptop and downloaded a few things onto it and i noticed theres no sound on ...
A: I'll probably need some more information, like what make and model, and what operating system you're ...

255.       HD to HD 
Q: I loaded pictures from my camera to my laptop to free up the memory card. Ques: can I use a usb ...
A: you can if you're using Windows Vista, and it might work with XP too at some point, but you can ...

256.       Dvd 's not running on Laptop 
Q: When i put a dvd in my laptop the computer tries to read it but nothing happens after a while.No ...
A: there may be several solutions here, but at least it sounds like the drive is good. What program ...

257.       laptop problem 
Q: I have a major problem. I have a Toshiba Satellite P15-S479 laptop. I just replaced the hard drive ...
A: I hate to send you out to spend money. I would like to say check for a BIOS update that would let ...

258.       Laptop Sound 
Q: My laptop sound goes on and off if i move it a certain way one day it will work and the next day it ...
A: sound going out when you move it may be a sign of a loose connection. Does it go out when listening ...

259.       unzipping a self loading file 
Q: Helo Shot. I have another question for you. My Dell inspiron 3200 has no floppy. I want to install ...
A: try this: Create a new directory on your hard drive, maybe c:\test. Then open a command window by ...

260.    laptop problem
Q: I have a major problem. I have a Toshiba Satellite P15-S479 laptop. I just replaced the hard drive ...
A: is this external CD a USB CD? If so, this could be a problem, depending on the bios of your laptop. ...

261.    laptop problem 
Q: I have a major problem. I have a Toshiba Satellite P15-S479 laptop. I just replaced the hard drive ...
A: this is the screen you get when the laptop is trying to boot from the network card. It does this for ...

262.    HP Pavilion -blue screen - stop: 0x0000007B 
Q: My HP Pavilion N5000 laptop first got the blue screen sometimes....but I could still get to the ...
A: I thought this sounded familiar. :-) Yes there's an option on the CD to do repair. Actually, there ...

263.    loptop 
Q: I have an IBM thinkpad lop top which some how when I turn it ON instead of going right in to the ...
A: as long as you have the passwords it should be fairly easy. You need to go into the BIOS setup when ...

264.    HP Pavilion -blue screen - stop: 0x0000007B 
Q: My HP Pavilion N5000 laptop first got the blue screen sometimes....but I could still get to the ...
A: if you want to try running chkdsk, you could try booting to safe mode-command prompt only, it may ...

265.    Laptop Probz 
Q: hey there well i have been using my brothers laptop for a week or so and i went to turn it on today ...
A: this is the startup menu you get by pressing F8 as Windows boots. You should be able to select start ...

266.    Dell inspiron 3200 233 
Q: My operating system crapped out on me so I did a clean reinstall of the win 98SE OS. It reinstalled ...
A: this is normally because Windows does not have the right device driver for your video card. If you ...

267.    spacebar, enter and backspace keys stop working 
Q: Suddenly my spacebar, enter and backspace keys have stopped working on my Dell Latitude D620 laptop. ...
A: this usually happens when the keyboard is going bad, or when the cable connecting your keyboard has ...

268.    Dell Inspiron E1405 Screen Problem 
Q: When I turn my computer on and log in normally into my account. The screen will change from black to ...
A: the blinking black screen is your computer trying to put the regular background up there, and it is ...

269.    laptop does not turn on.... 
Q: Sometimes - up to a few weeks at a time - my laptop (Dell 600m) does not turn on! When I try, the ...
A: intuition is not always a bad thing! Since I obviously cannot see your computer, a lot of what I go ...

270.    Dell Inspiron AC Adapter 
Q: My daughter is in London for her junior year of college and took her Inspiron 9300 over with her. As ...
A: yes I have ran into this! Not personally in London, but in other parts of Europe. Some parts of ...

271.    Dell Inspiron laptop keyboard problem 
Q: Many thanks for any help you can give me. I have a Dell Inspiron 2500 laptop. I'm having keyboard ...
A: what's happened is that the number lock got turned on somehow. You'll find the "numlk" key on the ...

272.    laptop does not turn on.... 
Q: Sometimes - up to a few weeks at a time - my laptop (Dell 600m) does not turn on! When I try, the ...
A: I'm afraid there really isn't an easy way to test these in a laptop unless you have parts to swap. ...

273.    Running software on Inspiron E1505 
Q: I have an Inspiron E1505 running Vista, and I'm trying to put a Spanish (legal) CD on the computer. ...
A: at first glance it appears that you may have a bad CD. Can you try it in another computer just to ...

274.    toshiba satellite not turning on 
Q: Notebook won't turn on, everything lights up perfectly, but there is a blank screen for a long time ...
A: that churning noise is probably your hard drive, and I have a feeling it may be failing on you. I ...

275.    Screen wont turn on... 
Q: I have a Compaq presario F500 and everytime i turn my laptop in, the screen stays black. If i leave ...
A: when the screen stays black, is it completely black, or can you see faint images on it? You may be ...

276.    Beeping Laptop 
Q: Our Dell laptop all of a sudden decided to go haywire. On day I cam home from work and pressed the ...
A: kind of a strange symptom you're describing here. The first thing I would do is run a thorough virus ...

277.    Laptop Problem 
Q: When i turn it on the power button lights up and the hdd light lights up but nothing else happens ...
A: good luck with your A+ certification, it's a great place to start, and really means something on a ...

278.    laptop quit 
Q: my 1277 presario was working fine until i added a desktop monitor. i then turned on the laptop and ...
A: you will need to put the memory back in before it will boot, even far enough to get into the BIOS. ...

279.    Battery problem
Q: I have exactly the same unrecognised new battery problem with an IBM X31 as your recent 16/9/07 ...
A: I am still looking for a solution to the unrecognized batteries, but so far, I have not found ...

280.    Dell Inspiron 5100 problems 
Q: Hey, I have a major problem with my laptop, whenever I go to turn it on it does the ordinary load ...
A: can you boot the computer into safe mode by pressing F8 after the POST screen? You may also want to ...

 

281.    latitude d 600 Problem 
Q: its get hang suddenly and showing CPU usages 100% .i thought b coz of Virus and i formated but ...
A: when it's pegged at 100% look in task manager to see what is using all the cpu. Then you can ...

 

282.    acer laptop sound problem 
Q: I would like asked re my acer laptop...before i used pcmcia card i can play my music in any media ...
A: this is a driver problem with the sound card, or the sound card is bad. Perhaps you have a driver ...

 

283.    erratic system behavior 
Q: I have an Acer Aspire 5100 with Windows XP. In the past my laptop would start acting a bit weird ...
A: sounds like that BIOS update may have updated the firmware for your trackpad. I would try finding a ...

284.    Laptop failure to display programs/start 
Q: I have been given a laptop( Toshiba 430 CDS/1.3 Model# PA 1230U VCD. Ever since i got it, when i ...
A: first I would try plugging in a regular monitor to see if the display works there. If it does, then ...

285.    laptop with no NIC 
Q: Okay, stupid question. Someone gave my mother a used Dell Inspiron laptop. She wants DSL, but the ...
A: not a stupid question at all. There's no reason to buy something you don't need. What BestBuy was ...

286.    Laptop mouse 
Q: Usually I use the mouse that is roll around but sometimes I have attached a desk mouse to my laptop ...
A: It sounds like the laptop doesn't have a driver that understands the scroll mouse. If there is a ...

287.    Long time to restart 
Q: Starting last weekend, my inspiring 1000 running XP, starting to take a longer time to reboot. I ...
A: this could be many, many things, from OS to virus, even hardware, but I would think that would be ...

288.    Laptop not getting power from AC Adapter 
Q: I have been using laptop for the past 8 months and it was perfectly fine.Yesterday the battery was ...
A: the laptop should run on the AC Adapter without the battery installed. If it will not, it could be ...

289.    SOUND PROBLEMS 
Q: I am getting a chipmunk like sound from my laptop when playing a CD or DVD. Not faster but slightly ...
A: did Acer support have you change the drivers? If you don't already have the latest drivers for your ...

290.    Dell Latitude D600 problem 
Q: I have a problem with my Dell Latitude D600. When I turn it on all the loading Dell and Microsoft ...
A: this is really not a nice error to have. Can you boot the computer into safe mode so that you could ...

291.    Laptop dark screen problem 
Q: I have an issue with laptop screen going dark. I have an HP Pavilion dv1000, I noticed a few days ...
A: 90% of the time backlighting problems are caused by a bad inverter. They're usually available ...

292.    laptop screen problem 
Q: my hp laptop screen suddently blanked when i was using it. when the screen is totaly out i cannot ...
A: is it actually all the way off, or is there a really faint image on the screen? Does it do the same ...
problem? 

293.    Q: It used to be fast enough for me but now it is annoying. I noticed that when you start the pc ...
A: Sounds like an overheating problem to me too Alexander. It's possible that the heatspreader has come ...

294.    toshiba M70 display problem 
Q: I have a Toshiba Satellite M70, 2 years old. The display went all garbled one day, showing random ...
A: if it does this both on the display and on a monitor, it's most likely a problem with the video ...

295.    Laptop failure to boot 
Q: I have been given an E-System laptop and when the power-on button is pressed the hard-drive light ...
A: Glad to help Ray. The hard drive is not required to get the computer to boot up far enough to enter ...

296.    AC Adapter? 
Q: I have a three year old Toshiba Satellite laptop (can't remember the exact series number) that ...
A: it could be the ac adapter. It also could be the power settings in the control panel. There are two ...

297.    Toshiba A85-S107 Freezing up 
Q: My computer freezes randomly, even if I only have 1 window open, it is 1GB. Here is what has been ...
A: I can't say for sure yet what's causing it to freeze, could be several things, including the ...

298.    Key fell off from keyboard 
Q: a while ago I lost the question mark backslah key from my DELL Inspiron 630m laptop. I have managed ...
A: I'm afraid about the only thing to do (other than plug in an external keyboard) is to buy a new ...

299.    Laptop failure to boot 
Q: I have been given an E-System laptop and when the power-on button is pressed the hard-drive light ...
A: when the screen lights up are you given the option to press a key to get into the BIOS/Setup? If so, ...

300.    LCD goes dim 
Q: My Grand Daughter has a nice dell inspiron 1000 that has given her great service for a couple of ...
A: this sounds like a backlighting problem. Usually caused by the small inverter board inside the case ...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, I need to book mark you blog as I believe I can learn many things from it. Thank you for sharing such useful blog with us and keep posting..

Video Teraveloka said...

Pembahasan kali ini teruntuk kamu yang sedang kesulitan login akun sbobet karena muncul keterangan "Sbobet Password Policy". Jangan panik karena kamu hanya diperintahkan untuk Ganti Password Sbobet Online milik (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)