Laptop computer has some problem and solution Part 3

101.       computer won't charge 
Q: I have a laptop and it will not charge at all. Using the original battery and an ac adaptor, I left ...
A: Does the laptop work when using just the AC adapter? If not, the AC adapter is probably bad. If it ...

102.       laptop turn on but nothing happend 
Q: my problem is that,i but on the cable of the enternet to my laptop and i was working normaly,then a ...
A: to boot your computer into safe mode, press the F8 key repeatedly while the machine is starting up, ...

103.       Laptop power work around 
Q: My son's laptop DC in jack socket has broken from the motherboard and try and as I can I cannot see ...
A: the six pins there are used for charging and monitoring circuits to make sure the battery is the ...

104.       Laptop won't restart 
Q: I'm on computers a lot but I don't really know much about the inner workings of them, so bear with ...
A: sounds like your Hard Drive partition is either failing or the Hard Drive itself is failing. if you ...

105.       Laptop shuts off 
Q: Yesterday I was happily playing my personal addiction, WoW, and suddenly my camera fell of the hutch ...
A: I'm with you, I think something got jarred loose. I would guess, possibly the fan and/or heatsink, ...

106.       modem not connecting 
Q: I have a Dell Latitude laptop with Windows XPthat will not ring (no noise)my ISP. Checked the ...
A: the modem should also have a sound device component that will be the part that allows you to hear ...

107.       HP Laptop keys 
Q: I own a HP pavillion zt1230 laptop - I know it is an old model - about 4 years old, however it works ...
A: I would suspect this is a hardware issue. Either the keyboard was broken, or the cable connecting it ...

108.       dell portable 
Q: my screen is turned sideways do you know how to turn it back?
A: if it's turned exactly 90 degrees, there may be a setting in the display properties to change it. ...

109.       Laptop cannot switch on. 
Q: I have a Dell Inspiron 630m laptop. Last night i hibernate the laptop and went to sleep. The next ...
A: It's hard to say exactly what's going on here. Since you've already tried it without the battery, do ...

110.    skipping audio
Q: I have a Dell Latitude c600 laptop I also have 2 hard drives 1 with windows 2000, and 1 with ubuntu ...
A: you'd think so however the read speed for data is different from that of audio. if there was a fault ...

111.    laptop turn on but nothing happend 
Q: my problem is that,i but on the cable of the enternet to my laptop and i was working normaly,then a ...
A: the multiple error messages leads me to believe this was caused by a virus. If you can boot into ...

112.    laptop turn on but nothing happend 
Q: my problem is that,i but on the cable of the enternet to my laptop and i was working normaly,then a ...
A: is the screen completely black, or is there a real faint image there? You might be able to see it ...

113.    DELL INSPIRON 8200 NOT STARTING 
Q: How do I get my dell laptop to start up? My Dell Inspiron 8200 was left on in the case over the ...
A: That depends on your comfort level and expertise Bob. It requires disassembly of the computer, and ...

114.    Toshiba AC Adapter/Charger 
Q: This doesn't make sense - Toshiba Satellite P30-S60653, Part No. PSP30U-27W001Z according to the ...
A: I was referring to the difference in battery part number, not laptop part number. The second battery ...

115.    DELL INSPIRON 8200 NOT STARTING 
Q: How do I get my dell laptop to start up? My Dell Inspiron 8200 was left on in the case over the ...
A: will it start up if you remove the battery and just use the AC Adapter? It may have just drained the ...

116.    Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop 
Q: I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop that was working well. It is about 5 years old. Then the ...
A: the most likely problem here is that the connector on the back of the laptop where the adapter plugs ...

117.    memory 
Q: i tried to install two-2 Gb memory in my new laptop but it won't work. my acer travelmate 6291 ...
A: Now I understand. The problem is that 32 bit OS's have a 4 gig memory limitation. It can only use 4 ...

118.    Toshiba AC Adapter/Charger 
Q: This doesn't make sense - Toshiba Satellite P30-S60653, Part No. PSP30U-27W001Z according to the ...
A: I agree. Doesn't make much sense. But, the first battery only lasting about 25 minutes or so after ...

119.    memory 
Q: i tried to install two-2 Gb memory in my new laptop but it won't work. my acer travelmate 6291 ...
A: what do you mean when you say it doesn't work? It won't turn on at all, or Windows doesn't recognize ...

120.    laptop battery... what wrong with it? 
Q: I have a compaq presario 2200, and it is an xp... I was using my laptop and after a lon while, the ...
A: most likely the problem is the power connection on the back of the computer, where you plug your ...

121.    Subject Date Asked Expert
First 
Q: I'm helping an ex with her laptop, the first symptom that occurred happened about a few minutes (I'd ...
A: you can download a boot diagnositics disk from Sony Vaio themselves. Basically you boot up to the ...

122.    skipping audio 
Q: I have a Dell Latitude c600 laptop I also have 2 hard drives 1 with windows 2000, and 1 with ubuntu ...
A: well i know that these C600. C610's and a few other models from Dell have very tempremental CD/DVD ...

123.    HP PAVILION N5250 
Q: Okay well we have a HP Pavilion N5250 and it worked fine. Then a family member decided to re setup ...
A: I hate to tell you this, but you can't put your licensed copy of Windows XP on more than one ...

124.    thanks 
Q: about the info on the bottom of the computer it says it comes with windows 2000 professional 1-CPU ...
A: I was hoping maybe it would say it came with XP and you would have a valid license key. No such ...

125.    First "rainbow" screen, now freezes even in BIOS 
Q: I'm helping an ex with her laptop, the first symptom that occurred happened about a few minutes (I'd ...
A: Yep i sure think you have a hardware issue. Initially i think your laptop suffered an over heat ...

126.    Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop 
Q: Dell inspiron 1000 laptop fan not running all the time. Is this normal
A: let me make sure I understand the question correctly. If you're saying the fan runs some times, but ...

127.    Laptop Display Problems 
Q: I have a Samsung M40 laptop. Whilst watching a film I fell asleep, but when I woke up the screen was ...
A: Copying the data off of a good hard drive isn't too hard if you have the right tools available. ...HP

 

128.    Pavilion ZE2000 
Q: I have a HP ze2000 and orginially i started having problems with the a/c adapter and after careful ...
A: without seeing the laptop it is impossible for me to tell what actually happened, but I can give you ...

129.    Laptop Display Problems 
Q: I have a Samsung M40 laptop. Whilst watching a film I fell asleep, but when I woke up the screen was ...
A: You are correct, if you hooked it to an external monitor and got the same symptoms, even after ...

130.    scrambled screen/monitor 
Q: a couple of days ago the setting on my computer changed, i began trying to reset them by clicking ...
A: I would try booting the computer into safe mode by pressing F8 repeatedly as the system boots, ...

131.    Laptop Display Problems 
Q: I have a Samsung M40 laptop. Whilst watching a film I fell asleep, but when I woke up the screen was ...
A: is the screen actually 100% black, or is there a very faint image there? Maybe shining a light at it ...

132.    monitor 
Q: Please help. I have a lap top but most of the time when I turn it on, my view screen is too large ...
A: try this: Right click on an open spot on the desktop and select properties. Select the Settings Tab ...

133.    laptop keyboard dysfunction 
Q: Yesterday I changed my hard drive on my Fry's Electronics generic PC laptop, and formatted it with ...
A: were there any optional hardware updates on Microsoft's site for the keyboard? I'm hoping just ...

134.    Computer Diagnostic 
Q: I have a Sony laptop which I purchased in 2002 and it is running 1/4 the speed of when it was new. I ...
A: I don't personally know of anyone out in California to recommend. The only place I know of that does ...

135.    Laptop problems 
Q: A few days again, I noticed that when using a search engine online, or when filling out any text box ...
A: unfortunately I have the same feeling you do. It sounds like something is going out in your ...

136.    Laptop won't turn on, HP ze2000 
Q: My laptop was overheating pretty bad so I followed the Maintenance and Service Disassembly guide to ...
A: yes, there are things you can check. Especially since you know what happened to make it stop ...

137.    PLEASE HELP ME!!! 
Q: I bought a IBM laptop a couple of years ago, it was refurbished and I bought it through ...
A: I agree with you about Windows 2000, I never liked it on a laptop either. Just didn't set well. And ...

138.    blue lines on laptop monitor 
Q: We have a Dell Inspiron 9300, two years old. Over the past couple of weeks, very thin vertical blue ...
A: I have a couple of thoughts for things you could try. First, if you have a regular monitor around, ...

139.    dell 3500 will not boot 
Q: I lent my 3500 to a relative - i now have it returned and will not boot. Power on machine and the 3 ...
A: sounds like it could be the motherboard. Do you get any video at all? If you get the Dell logo ...

140.    Laptop Won't Start Up
Q: I've got this ThinkPad T23. It was sitting in my bag in my hotel room, and I don't know if the room ...
A: it sounds like you've done a lot of the right troubleshooting steps. With no video, it's hard to see ...

141.    Laptop monitor not coming on most of time, laptop sometimes won't power on
Q: this is my first time asking a question on this website, but unfortunately I'm no stranger to laptop ...
A: no need to apologize for the length, describing the problem in detail is very helpful to us! I ...

142.    acer dvd drive 
Q: i have an acer travelmate 2700, the dvd drive recently stopped working (it opens ok but the laptop ...
A: does Windows recognize that the DVD drive is there and just not read the disk, or does it not know ...

143.    Charging the Compaq V2000 
Q: I own a Compaq Presario V2000 and I broke the original charger and am now using a "generic" one I ...
A: I think the problem here is that the generic charger just isn't the right one for your computer. ...

144.    activation window xp2000 compaq laptop 
Q: Please tell me how can i get the installation ID to activation window by phone .thank you
A: if your copy of windows needs to be activated you can go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> ...

145.    sony pcg-k37 laptop 
Q: i have a sony viao pcg-k37 i have shortcut button on the keyboard and there are not working these ...
A: normally you need to hold an additional key down while pressing those key in order for them to work. ...

146.    Laptop not charging 
Q: I own a compaq laptop and the other day i was trying to turn it on but it would not. the charger was ...
A: Sorry Cajy, without diagnosing the laptop I wouldn't know what's wrong with it, so I couldn't guess ...

147.    Laptop can't see battery 
Q: I just installed Windows XP SP2 on my Dell Inspiron 3500 and it can't see the battery. When I unplug ...
A: If you did the install manually, you are probably missing some of the power management drivers. You ...

148.    no sound from laptop 
Q: I have a fairly new laptop its an acer.I bought it about 4 months ago and apart from the very ...
A: I can certainly try! You've checked all the sound settings, mute button, that kind of stuff, so ...

149.    word and excel files slow to open 
Q: My word and excel files are opening slower than normal. I went in the tasks area and took out some ...
A: The list varies from computer to computer, and even based on what you have open at the time. You ...

150.    hpdv6000 
Q: My hpdv6000 laptop is giving me a black screen.Its only 14 months old but when I switch it on it ...
A: three beeps usually indicates a problem with the video card, or with the memory. You may want to ...

4 comments:

essay best said...

Very informative post! These are the most common problems that are encountered by the laptop users and your FAQs has provided a solution to many.

jasminOlivia said...

Really its very useful information that you have shared and thanks for sharing the information with us.
123 HP Envy 126 Driver Setup

David Jeffery said...

Very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information.
hp envy 127 troubleshooting

Video Teraveloka said...

Pembahasan kali ini teruntuk kamu yang sedang kesulitan login akun sbobet karena muncul keterangan "Sbobet Password Policy". Jangan panik karena kamu hanya diperintahkan untuk Ganti Password Sbobet Online milik (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)