Laptop computer has some problem and solution Part 7

301.       strange noises, strange freezing, strange problem 
Q: My laptop has been having this issue about a week now. It's a Dell Inspiron 9300. I'm not sure if ...
A: that does sound like an overheating problem. There are several fans in your case, it's possible one ...

302.       inspiron 6000 display issue'a 
Q: I have a Inspiron 6000. The display if plugged in goes black. If running on battery display is red ...
A: sorry to say it, but that red color usually indicates that the display is failing. You could try ...

303.       sudden switch off problem 
Q: i hav an compaq pressario v3000, and after having some probem had fomated the system abt 4 times.but ...
A: this could be a virus, or it could be an overheating problem, or, possibly a hardware problem. Have ...

304.       AC Adapter issues... 
Q: I have a roughly 2 year old Inspiron e1505 (a freebie from one of those credit-card transfers, so a ...
A: I've seen all kinds of problems with aftermarket generic adapters, ranging from batteries not ...

305.       touchpad not working 
Q: I am using HP pavilion 6000 series laptop since three months. Since last week I am not able to press ...
A: I don't have that particular model around to check on, but normally there are adjustments in the ...

306.       Compaq Laptop display problem 
Q: I hav a Compaq Presarion V3149AU model. Its just a year old. From the last 10-15 days it is having ...
A: if the battery is bad, you should still be able to remove the battery and run the laptop on the ...

307.       compaq laptop 
Q: my screen is black when i turn it on,and in the top left hand corner a message flashes saying ...
A: it sounds like your laptop can't find the hard drive. Maybe the hard drive has gone bad, or maybe ...

308.       Cant Start up Dell D800 Notepad 
Q: My pointer would move eratically on the screen but I solved the problem on my Dell D800 by doing the ...
A: disabling the touchpad should not disable the power button. It's more likely a coincidence that ...

309.       Dell Inspiron 1520 with Windows Vista 
Q: I have a built in camera on my laptop and I cannot seem to find any possible way to use it. Do I ...
A: yes the camera would need a driver. I'm a little suprised it's not included in Vista, but take a ...

300.    Laptop can not switch on 
Q: My laptop automatically switched off and now i cant even switch it on..Already checked the charger ...
A: There could be several reasons for this. If you can borrow that other person's battery and try it ...

311.    my computer wont start up 
Q: when i try to turn my computer on the power button just flashes and it will stop flashing and the ...
A: try it runing on AC power with the battery removed. If that doesn't work, try borrowing an AC ...

312.    aptop to TV ( SVideo ) No Video 
Q: I am using a Dell Inspiron 6000 and had no problems in the past displaying video from my laptop to ...
A: first, I would check for any updated drivers. If there are none, check to see if you can back-rev ...

313.    hard drive 
Q: I bought a used laptop hard drive from ebay. It is a Generic ATA 2.5, 30 gig. It is like the one ...
A: take a look in the BIOS of the laptop and make sure it is set up to automatically detect the hard ...

314.    cd-rw/dvd problem 
Q: am having a dell latitude c640 laptop and while trying to update the driver of my samsung cd-rw/dvd ...
A: there are many things that could cause this. Do the drives show up in Device Manager at all? Have ...

315.    Battery Meter crazy with replacement battery 
Q: I have a Compaq Presario V2000 series. I just replaced the battery and am working on going through ...
A: hopefully this will just work itself out with the new battery, unless the new battery has a ...

316.    TOUCHPAD 
Q: i have purchased a used dell 3500 ts30t for my daughter to use. It has no pointer and the right and ...
A: sure you can download it to a CD and install. You'll want to go to Dell's website here: ...

317.    laptop wont log on 
Q: When i type my password into my laptop it simply just doesn't log. what should i do ?
A: you get no messages at all? It just sits there? Have you tried starting the computer in safe mode by ...

318.    Inspiron 6000 laptop 
Q: When typing text (word document, e-mail, etc) the cursor will suddenly jump to a random location in ...
A: usually this is a mouse problem. It moves itself where ever it wants and clicks by itself. But ...

319.    Acer aspire 1691 wlmi problem 
Q: Seems like I've got a serious problem with my acer aspire 1691 wlmi,the thing is that my display ...
A: there's a couple of things to check, first, plug it into a regular monitor and see if it shuts down ...

320.    Laptop Sound Issues 
Q: For two weeks now my laptop has been very slow. I figured because I have a lot of software but it ...
A: since you've already ran the defrag, I'm assuming you should have at least 15% of your hard drive ...

 

321.    no power 
  Q: i have a dell latitude laptop and it will not come on i changed the battery and the power pack ... 
  A: it could be that the motherboard is out, but it could be the jack where the AC adapter plugs into ... 

322.    USB data cable for cell...killed my thinkpad 
  Q: Ok i have an IBM Thinkpad R51 running XP sp2. My phone is an LGVX8100. My friend brought me a data ... 
  A: look closely at the USB connector on your laptop that you plugged it into. More specifically, look ... 

323.    problem starting laptop
  Q: i have had my medion laptop for about 2 years and have never had any problems, however i tried to ... 
  A: Normally when this occurs its actually Windows telling you there is a problem with Windows. Either ... 

324.    Laptop & working away from home 
  Q: and would like to know how and if I can use it to access the Internet away from home. If I take it ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. Right here are the basics :) If you have a dial up account with AOL ... 

325.    my laptop is acting strange 
  Q: recently my dell laptop was working fine. i turned it on and left it on the desktop i came bak ... 
  A: if you left your machine alone and it locked itself, went into powersaving mode or something else ... 

326.    Gateway laptops 
  Q: I have a gateway laptop purchased in 2004?+-. I have been having power issues with it and am now ... 
  A: No problem! According to the manual, it will run on either AC or battery, like most all laptops. ... 

327.    IBM T41 Bios Problem 
  Q: I was upgrading the bios when I had a power outage. When the computer boots now it's asking me for a ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. Narghh i used to remember the default passwords off by heart for these ... 

328.    My HDD 
  Q: I just bought a Lenovo T61 laptop with Windows Vista business. My problem is when I turn it on, ... 
  A: Well, a gig of ram should be enough to run it. You said you just bought it, I take it that means ... 

329.    Sony Vaio Laptop vgn-fs920 running slow 
  Q: I have a sony vaio laptop. it is a vgn-fs920. it is my first computer and i really not very good ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. Well it can be several things but even if you do run the processes you ... 

330.    laptop display issues 
  Q: I am experiencing some issues with my Dell Inspiron 6000's display (6000D it actually says on the ... 
  A: I would suspect the inverter, or the cable connecting it to the motherboard because of the opening ... 

331.    laptop battery 
  Q: I have an HP Compaq nx7400 notebook computer. The battery capacity has gone from 4 hours to less ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. Laptop Batteries are no different from recharable batteries you can buy ... 

332.    Compaq laptop won't run unless plugged in 
  Q: I have a Compaq Presario laptop that's about two years old. For a long time it worked whether ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. Batteries can be odd things. Its charge point may read 100% but only ... 

333.    white screen laptop 
  Q: It seems I have the same problem as Akonar. i have a Asus laptop who sometime just falls out with a ... 
  A: Sounds like your inverter is running your backlighting at full force. If that's what's happening the ... 

334.    Initiate a file transfer 
  Q: I am trying to upload a billing file to Medicare. I need to chose an upload option. The options are ... 
  A: Wow David, I haven't heard anything about that type of transfer protocol in over a decade! I'll try ... 

335.    white screen laptop 
  Q: It seems I have the same problem as Akonar. i have a Asus laptop who sometime just falls out with a ... 
  A: this sure sounds like an overheating problem, but it seems odd that it would still work on a regular ... 

336.    nc6000 laptop battery problem 
  Q: Greetings I have an HP Compaq nc6000. My laptop used to work fine, and suddenly today when i ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. Well i recently had a run of batteries die on me from laptops. Laptop ... 

337.    old laptop error 
  Q: I know its old but its used just for word processing. I tried to install a larger hard drive but i ... 
  A: It sounds like something may have gotten jarred loose when you changed the hard drive Jim. Possibly ... 

338.    laptop screen
  Q: sir/madam, I have a HP pavilion dv8000 series laptop,few days back when i switched on, a white ... 
  A: sorry about the late reply. if its a strong band that when you press the screen a little doesnt ... 

339.    laptops problems 
  Q: i have a toshiba A55 model and it wont turn on it the power light flashes yellow or orange but ... 
  A: your flashing light is telling me that your battery is dead/almost no power and your AC adapter is ... 

340.    What cdrw/dvd drive for Toshiba 4260DVD? 
  Q: I have an older Toshiba 4260DVD Satellite Pro Laptop and I would like to install a cdrw/dvd combo ... 
  A: its a difficult one i give you that, the main reason for it is the power distribution and allocation ... 

341.    Laptop boot-up issue 
  Q: When I initialize my laptop, I can get to my desktop for a brief period (est. 30-60 seconds). I ... 
  A: blue screens on Windows machines generally have the following phrase associated with them.... "Blue ... 

342.    Laptop issues 
  Q: Just recently my laptop (Area 51 M550) has died! When I try to turn it on the power buttons light up ... 
  A: i'll be honest, it doesnt sound healthy, sounds like your motherboard is grounding/shorting or is ... 

343.    Toshiba satellite problem 
  Q: My toshiba satellite model ps192e-00g1n-g3 is not booting up...or let me put it this way...when I ... 
  A: ok you power it on and nothing comes on the display? you can check to see if the laptop is actually ... 

344.    laptop keyboard problem 
  Q: Trying to help my neighbors out with their PC issues. They have a Dell Inspirion Laptop running XP. ... 
  A: hmm does sound a bit odd, i just had to look at my keyboard just to check something, which normally ... 

345.    compaq armada 100S 
  Q: I have a Compaq Armada 100S with Windows 95; I have not used the computer in about a year because i ... 
  A: Wow i have not seen a Compaq Armada since...well its been sometime, they are generaly rather robust ... 

346.    Laptop failure 
  Q: I was traveling in Italy in October. I had difficulty accessing the Internet. I arrived home and it ... 
  A: All that has to work for it to come on, at least to the Compaq logo screen is the power, the ... 

347.    HP ze2000 USB Ports not working 
  Q: I have an HP ze2000 Pavilion laptop and when something is attached to the usb port it is either not ... 
  A: first i would "reset" your usb ports. best to do this, is go into windows safe mode, go into device ... 

348.    update problem 
  Q: I bought a dell laptop come with vista basic. I want to install vista ultimate but the computer ... 
  A: what the dell technician should have done is chuckled and said "oh that vista, its such a little ... 

349.    OS installation problem on HP compaq nc6400 
  Q: In reference to this answer you have given: Answer Hello Rotimi, your laptop has a SATA hard drive. ... 
  A: the drivers may be available on HP's site, or if your computer has the Intel controller, the drivers ... 

350.    Laptop won't boot 
  Q: I have a Compaq nx7400 that I have installed a new HD, but wondows won't load. Where can the ... 
  A: yes there are ways around using a floppy, but they're not easy or straight forward. One way is to ... 

2 comments:

essay best said...

I have read 5 parts of your blog. I have missed the last one so, I will surely it first the the part 7. I am a software engineer so your blogs help me a lot in doing my work. Thanks

Video Teraveloka said...

Pembahasan kali ini teruntuk kamu yang sedang kesulitan login akun sbobet karena muncul keterangan "Sbobet Password Policy". Jangan panik karena kamu hanya diperintahkan untuk Ganti Password Sbobet Online milik (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)